16 Union SE

Built in: 1917
Style: Not Available
1991 Tour
On a plat map of 1907, the lot was listed as belonging to Helen M. Hoyt. The original owner of the house, Mr. Lowe was a salesman for Rademaker-Dodge Grocery Co. He and his wife Grace were residents through the 1930's. From then, the property attracted middle-class business and professional people. In the 1960-70's it was a famous "party" house and the interior walls were removed on the first floor to provide a dance floor. The walls were replaced to the approximate original floor plan by the owners in the early 1980's.
Past Owners:
Lowe, Louis J.
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.