115 College SE

Built in: 1895
Style: Queen Anne/Chateau
Voigt House - 1986 Tour, 2005 Tour, Walking Tour
Built in 1895 by local businessman, Carl Voigt, this opulent structure is really a romantic adaptation of a French chateau. Home to two generations of the Voigt family, the mansion is furnished with belongings the family used over the years. The Voigt House is a property of the Public Museum and admission is $3 for adults and $2 for seniors and students (charged in addition to the Tour tickets). (Part of public museum; arch Wm. Robinson)
Past Owners:
Voigt, Carl - Original Owner
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.