401 Morris SE

Built in: 1926
Style: Arts & Crafts
Description:
1998 Tour
Comments:
Like its parent at 411 Morris SE, this Colonial Revival house has received good care over the years. It was home to Mr. McKay?s son and its oak and ceramic tile floors invite visitors to traverse from room to room. Many original fixtures and sconces adorn the wall. The warmth of the home continues on in the private garden behind.
Past Owners:
Power, Delbert - Original Owner
Bower, Clara B.
McKay, Frank J.
McGraw, Allen E.
Patterson, W.L. & Ruth
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.