342 Morris SEBuilt in: 1908
Style: Not Available
Note in file: This home was built in 1908 by Chester Birge. He was a foreman at Berkey and Gay. The home in 1916 was bought by Harry Fairchild, secretary of Hazeltine and Perkins Drug Co. Glenwood C. Fuller, a lawyer with Wicks, Fuller and Starr purchased the home in 1928. The home was vacant from 1938 until 1941 when W.H. Riley bought it. Mr. Riley was a dentist. Peter Myer bought it in 1950.Past Owners:
Birge, Chester A. - Original OwnerImages and Documents
Foreman at Berkey and Gay Furniture Company
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.