262 Morris SE

Built in: 1904
Style: Tudor
Description:
1974 Tour, 2005 Tour
Comments:
None
Past Owners:
Deane, Frank G. (1900-1944) - Original Owner
Dygert, Mr. And Mrs. Guy (1944-51)
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.