523 Lyon NEBuilt in: 1894
Deaconess House - 1981 Tour, Walking TourComments:
Chateauesque. Built in 1894 by the Methodist Episcopal Church, this building served as a school where girls trained for deaconess and missionary work. (Built to be a school)Past Owners:
Methodist Episcopal Church - Original OwnerImages and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.