240 Lafayette SE

Built in: 1897
Style: Not Available
Description:
Little Sisters of the Poor - Razed
Comments:
Razed after July 1969
Past Owners:
No information on past owners available.
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.