556 Fulton EBuilt in: 1916
A classic bungalow built in 1916 is notable for the fact that one family owned and occupied the house for nearly 65 years. The current owners, a local morning on-air newscaster and his wife are only the 5th owners of this beautiful home.Past Owners:
Martin, Albert H. - Original OwnerImages and Documents
First principal at Ottawa High SchoolMacNaughton, Zelda
Daughter of Henry, Lived in the house until 1987.
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.