230 Fountain NEBuilt in: 1873
Shelby/Booth House - 1969 Tour, 1971 Tour, 1973 Tour, 1989 Tour, Walking TourComments:
This house was also built by William R. Shelby in 1873. In 1907, Edmund W. Booth, of Booth Publishers, purchased the house. The garage, built in 1894, was the first in Grand Rapids intended specifically for the automobile.Past Owners:
Shelby, William R. - Original OwnerImages and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.