127 Campbell NEBuilt in: 1912
The Conger HousePast Owners:
Conger, Ralph and JuliaImages and Documents
Coach at Central HighFiebig, Henry - Original Owner
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.