416 Washington SEBuilt in: 1875
1993 Tour, 2002 TourComments:
Samuel L. Fuller built this Italianate house around 1875. Mr. Fuller owned several properties along Washington Street. Mr. Fuller was a private banker from New York State who moved to Grand Rapids in 1836 He was an incorporator of St. Mark's Episcopal Church. The house was vacant from 1983-85 and then purchased and extensively renovated. (Fuller not a resident)Past Owners:
Samuel L. FullerImages and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.