262 Union SE

Built in: 1884 circa
Style: Stick
Description:
None
Comments:
None
Past Owners:
Haire, Robert A. - Original Owner
1884-1885
White, Alonzo M.
1889-1890
Findlater, Charles W.
1898-1905
Emery, Frederick H.
1906-1930+
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.