256 Union SE

Built in: 1890 circa
Style: Not Available
Description:
None
Comments:
None
Past Owners:
Hooker, Dr. Charles E.
~1900 Chief of Staff, Blodgett Hospital
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.