232 Union SE

Built in: 1895 circa
Style: Shingle
Description:
None
Comments:
None
Past Owners:
Randall, Rev. John H
1899-1906 Pastor of Fountain St. Baptist Church
Himes, John M.
1907-1912
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.