226 Union SE

Built in: 1890
Style: Queen Anne
Description:
Earle House
Comments:
Built by Mary (Dorset) Earle, widow of John E. Earle, an early Grand Rapids grocer and businessman. Was in the Earle family until 1922 when it was split into two units (up and down). Converted back into single family in 1982. Here
Past Owners:
Mary M. Earle - Original Owner
1890-1922 Mrs. John Earle, widow, died 1896; daughters Emma & Kate, son Lawrence C. Earle from 1909-1922
Myers, Frank S.
1923-
Images and Documents
To download an image or document, right click on it and choose Save As. To print the architectural cards without having to download the file, right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new browser window. Right click and choose print.