Heritage Hill Association; 126 College SE; Grand Rapids, 49503
Policy Effective: October 2014
The Heritage Hill Association offers these services to neighborhood owners or listing agents to promote neighborhood occupancy. This same list is also posted on the Association’s web site. This accessibility has opened our market to prospective tenants and buyers from all over the globe.
Because of numerous requests, the Association has expanded the Apartment List to include Homes For Sale. This will follow the same policies.
All Apartment/House listings must be in compliance with Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws and regulations. There is to be no discrimination against: race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, familial status, handicapped status, source of lawful income, public assistance recipient status and/or gender orientation. For an example, you are not allowed to describe what your tenants should look like or do for a living. You are not allowed to list set number of occupants for an apt. You are only allowed to describe the rental unit. If you have any problems or questions, please look to www.fhcwm.org.
The listing is available 24-hours-a-day in the office’s purple mailbox outside the front door as well as online: www.heritagehillweb.org. The list is updated at minimum every Wednesday. To be included on the list, the listing and fee must be received by Wednesday at 1 p.m. We accept Visa, MC, cash and checks and Paypal (online). The updated list is available at the office after 5:00 pm. on Wednesdays.
The listing runs for two months or until the apartment is rented or the house is sold, whichever comes first.
The following rates apply:
|Studios – $45.00||One Bedroom – $50.00|
|Two Bedrooms – $55.00||3 Bedrooms or More – $60.00|
*This fee is per apartment. If two apartments are listed at the same address, the charge is for two listings.
GENERIC MULTIPLE LISTINGS
$165.00 For Each Address. Some property owners have large multiple apartment buildings that they prefer to run continuously. The cost is $165 for each building. These listings need to be renewed every two months and cost $165 for each renewal. These apartments are for one address only – Several buildings cannot be listed together.
HOMES FOR SALE*
$100 per listing (*This fee is per address. No generic listings will be accepted.)
Roommate Wanted listing cost $10 are good for one month.
Apartment Listing and
Homes For Sale Listing Service Policy Statements
- Each apartment and/or house listing needs an address and contact information Generic landlord or realtor listings will not be accepted.
- Listings run for two months or until the apartment or home is rented or sold, whichever comes first. Please notify the Heritage Hill Association office (phone: 459-8950, Fax 459-2409 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) when the apartment is rented or the house is sold so that we can remove it from the list. An answering machine is available for after 5:00 p.m. calls.
- Listings are for apartments and houses in the Heritage Hill neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Revisions to listings, other than price or phone number changes, will be charged as new listings.
- There is a limit of 50 words per listing.
- A Roommate Wanted listing or Tenant Seeking Apartment listing is also available. This is a one-time charge of $10.00 and the listing will run for one month only.