Welcome To Heritage Hill
A National, State, and Local Historic District in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Neigborhood News and Events
- Mooney’s Pumpkin Patch, Saturday, October 14, 2017, Courtesy of Griffin Properties
- Save the Date – Groundbreaking 50 College SE, Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 @ 11:00 a.m.
- Residential Permit Parking in Heritage Hill?
- 2017 HHA Board Meetings/September Agenda
- ACTION ALERT Reinstatement of Historic Preservation Tax Credit Introduced in Michigan Senate
- Annual Picnic – National Night Out, Tuesday, August 1st, 6-8 p.m.
- Land Use Updates – 74 Lafayette NE (McCabe Marlowe House) & 547 Cherry St. SE (Oakwood Manor)
- Thanks to our great gardeners for a fine Garden Tour.